Magic Trick: The World's Easiest Card Trick
Party Tips: Choosing A Venue For Your Kid's Party!
Card tricks can be difficult. All that sleight of hand and fiddling, it's enough to make you give up. Not this trick!
1) Before you begin, sneak a peak at the bottom card of your deck of cards then hand it to your friends.
Remember that card. If you forget it, the trick doesn't work.
2) Have your friend deal the cards one by one face down on to the table and stop whenever they like.
3) Have your friend remember the last card they dealt down but don't let them show you.
4) Ask your friend to drop the deck of the cards in her hands onto the top of the pile of cards on the table, sandwiching the card they are thinking of in the middle.
5) Have your friend cut the deck in half and put the bottom half on the top. They can do this as many times as they want.
6) All you need to do to find their card is spread through the deck and find the card next to the one you remembered.
So long as your friend doesn't see you remembering that bottom card, you can't lose.
If you have any questions about the trick, shoot me a message.
children's party tips
Five Of Tricky Nick's Favourite Melbourne Party Locations
Party Tip: Is There Really Such A Thing As A Girl's Party?
Science Experiment: Can You Make It Snow In Summer?
Party Tips: How To Deal With Difficult Kids (That Aren't Yours)
Science Experiment: How Do Sand Castles Work?
Science Experiment: Can You Make A Fountain Out Of Soft Drink Bottles?
Party Tips: How Many Kids Do I Invite To My Child's Party?
Science Experiment: Blow Up A Balloon With Just One Breath!
Science Experiment: Walk On Broken Eggs Without Breaking Them!